View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #76
MikeGolf
Connoisseur
MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire
I just tested out the upgraded browser but I noticed a flaw. The delete bookmarks is not showing up as an option when you long press the bookmarks. Anyone else have this issue?

OK I found it. I just had to turn my fire to portrait mode. It's hidden below the visibility line in landscape mode.

Last edited by MikeGolf; 03-29-2012 at 09:40 PM.
MikeGolf is offline   Reply With Quote