View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #12
bluerfoot
Zealot
bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: sony pocketbook 350
perhaps this has something to do with samples since I have seen it on 2 books? Just to confirm, I should...

a) manually delete the .sdr sample book folder
b) manually delete the .sdr folder for the actual folder

after that do I need to redownload or something? the last thing I want to do is actually lose my purchase. and I have no idea what the .sdr folder actually is (I am assuming it hold settings for the book?).
bluerfoot is offline   Reply With Quote