View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 10:08 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Nobody knows anything for sure, I'm afraid.

Leaving to one side the iLiad (which is in a completely different price bracket) it's really down to a choice of two - the Sony and the CyBook Gen3. They have identical screens, so between those two it's down to cost and capability. The Sony is cheaper; the Gen3 is more expensive, but does more. Really a case of looking at the capabilities and deciding if the extra capabilities are worth the extra money. I decided that they were (and after having had a Gen3 for 7 months, for me if was definitely the right decision); other people feel otherwise.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote