View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I took out Amazon Prime on Oct 30, 2011, and succeeded in getting the Kindle Fire shipment in 2 days with it. It DOES automatically renew but one can cancel that by going to "Your Account" and changing it.

I'm just wondering if I will get an additional free month of Amazon Prime since I already have it.

After I receive it this week, I'll check that under "My Account" and see if the free month was extended an additional month.
It's set to automatically renew if you purchase it year by year. That's reasonable, IMO. However, I think auto-renew may cause a lot of ill will among people with one-month trial Prime memberships.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote