View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 03:43 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I never use InDesign. I create everything in Word, because I have some great macro's which help me to correct OCR errors and create a relative clean and complete export to HTML. I read that HTML into Sigil, do a little additional styling and the ePUB is ready.

For me that is a lot easier than InDesign. What I don't like about InDesign is the stylesheet it produces. It is much larger than it should be, with a lot of redundant code. That will not help the performance of the ePUB.

As you can see, no Calibre. I use Calibre for library management, not for ePUB creation.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote