View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:10 AM   #4
NVash
Wandering Vagabond
NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Do those hyphens look like '�' this by any chance? I just converted a few books myself and I keep getting these. I looked over the User Guide that came with Calibre but Im not even going to pretend I know what Im doing here. I dont even know how to get to the 'Look And Feel' menu theyre talking about to see if the OP had the same problem Im having now. It talks about encodings my HTML fonts are in, I have no idea what it means. It isnt an HTML at all, its just text. Im all confused.
NVash is offline   Reply With Quote