View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 09:43 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Website of book award winners?

I just picked up the Giller winner for $6 thanks to a Kobo coupon code, and it occurred to me that I might like to browse my collection by books which won awards (for example, to see a list of all Booker winners I own, or all Giller winners etc.) I know of some awards, but I don't know all of them. Is there a website that lists all the major book awards with a list of who won each year so I can search my library for books I have? Or is there an easier way to organize myself for the kind of search/tagging I want to do?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote