View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #12
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
...It seems that any device that can run Tapatalk can also browse the forums just fine the normal way....

ApK
We I mostly agree, but I have found with my older phone (so to be replaced) that is on Android 2.3 it is not always easy to reply in forums. sometimes I had to type out my message as a text then cut and paste. Sometimes that didn't work. Taptalk (the free) made that easier for me.

The only forum I frequent that uses Tapatalk is this one, but at least I stay up to date on my freebies while on the go
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote