View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 08:01 AM   #1619
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Sorry if too OT, but speaking of potato salad, I've been reading lately about "resistant starches" that don't absorb into the bloodstream but instead nourish beneficial gut bacteria. Green bananas, oats and lentils are good sources, but if potatoes or pasta are cooked and then cooled overnight before eating, some of the starch becomes resistant. So potato and pasta salad may not be as bad as we've previously thought.

On greens, mustard greens to me have a much better flavor than collard or turnip greens - I'd highly recommend trying them if you haven't before.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote