View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #10
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I run all my books through Calibre even all the ones from Amazon.
I have to add a working TOC, indents and a space after each paragraph then smarten punctuation if need. I then upload them to my personal documents cloud which is getting kind of crowded. I keep sending historicals even though I haven't read one this year. All contemporaries.
I run all my books through Calibre too. But I only send non Amazon books to my devices through the email to device feature. Even though I run them all through Calibre to 'fix' them, I download the ones from Amazon directly to the device.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote