View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 10:50 AM   #142
szarroug3
Zealot
szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Dan View Post
@szarroug3 I just tried sending a free sample to my kindle and the additional x-ray data looks really nice.

If your plugin simply showed a link to the book's amazon page, I feel like most of us wouldn't mind going through an extra step (clicking the link, then the get free sample button) if it allowed us to get better meta data in the plugin's x-ray files.

For starters, I wouldn't even mind specifying which .asc file to use. It could be done this way:

Add a book-specific option that allows to browse for an Amazon sample .asc x-ray file, which the plugin uses to add more people/terms data to the generated files.

Thank you for your consideration.
I could do that. The book specific preferences already has a way to go to the Amazon link for the book so I'll just have to add a way to select the file and then add in the functionality to parse it. Great idea, 70Dan!
szarroug3 is offline   Reply With Quote