View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 10:28 AM   #32
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Feel free to do more research. The fact that they have people that have developed and run large scale manufacturing of similar products is encouraging to me.
Your first post sounded (read) as if your sole source was that company profile page.

The "If read on the Internet, it must be true" attitude is widespread and encourages people to not do their own fact checking.

A little research using independent information sources for the people described would confirm the descriptions posted in this case.

= = = =

Let me give an actual example from my own, very recent, experience.

A major insurance company hired a new person for the position of Executive Vice President, Claims.
That event was played up in all the business news publications.
The description the company gave of the man's background was (and still is) correct.

The state agency that tracks such things as customer complaints about insurance companies publishes a lot of statistics . . . .
Guess what, that insurance company tripled their number of customer complaints since the man took over that position.

I would have gone by the things printed in the respected business news publications myself, if circumstances hadn't caused me to look up his 'stats' at the state agency.
I caused myself a lot of grief by not doing my own research earlier.

Last edited by knc1; 05-19-2017 at 10:42 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote