View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 10:30 AM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
I start Edit-Punctuation Smarten.

Press Start and a window opens
The Status begins sweeping
All options are selected
Press Process

All actions stop and no change is made to the file.

I guess I'm very dumb.
Have you selected any files for it to process in the plugin's file selection Listbox? You can process individual files or any combination (including all files) to process. Using the standard ctrl and shift keys while selecting will handle selecting (or unselecting) multiple files. Highlight the first file, scroll down and hold the shift key down while clicking the last file to select them all.

I have plans to make it easier to select all files, as well as give a warning if no files have been selected when clicking "Process," but I haven't gotten around to it quite yet.

NOTE: being able to detect which files are selected in Sigil's Book Browser is currently not something a plugin (or plugin developer) is capable of doing in this Sigil alpha. Hence the need to choose the files from within the plugin. It's either that, or offer the user no choice and just apply the plugin to all files. Not sure if Sigil's selected resources will be passed to the plugin framework in future versions of Sigil or not. I know the topic has come up.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-20-2014 at 10:37 AM.