View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 04:21 PM   #34
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I blame the Authors! The ones that tease us with their series of great stories, especially.
They just refuse to write the stories as fast as I can read them. That Jim Butcher Guy
is one of the worst. I read all his "Codex Alera" series, waiting on the next "Harry Dresden".
My pre-order of the "Ghost Story" eBook won't get here until sometime in July. Even more
prolific authors must be dragging their feet, my pre-order of the next "Elemental Masters"
won't be available for download before June 7.

I suppose it could be that the publishers aren't flogging their authors enough? Yeah, it's
probably the publishers fault.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote