View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #10
Helen Smith
Zealot
Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
DiapDealer

"Judging by that list; I don't think much of the World's tastes.
(with the exception of Lee Child) "

Hehe. That's one of the ones I haven't read.

Looking at the judges, they're quite a funny assortment of people. And looking at the books, they include some I'd include, some I wouldn't include and some I'd never heard of. I think they're not suppose to be a definitive list of 'the best' or 'the most popular' but - here's some books you might want to give out to people in the UK and Ireland, none of which are awful.
Helen Smith is offline   Reply With Quote