View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
lack
Zealot
lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.lack has never been to obedience school.

Device: PRS-650
Question Question: Intermittent return to home page while reading comic epub in SD card

I wanted to ask this to fellow 650 owner,
While reading an epub (a calibre-converted cbc comic book) in SD card, the screen suddenly turns to sync icon, and a while later returns to home page.
My current page apparently is not saved, as I go back and see that the page is resetted to the last time I opened it or even marked as unread when it is my first read.

The book is in SD card, class 4 4GB.

This is my second 650, I am giving it to my sister this christmas so I am loading it and setting things around, and test it. My own 650 is currently being borrowed by my gf (yeah I admit I am using my sis' 650 now, shamefully T_T)
so I can't test it with my own reader.

I read the same epub with my own 650, and I never experienced the above situation, BUT I only used my internal memory.

I wonder if it is a SD-related problem?

As I said in the title, the problem is intermittent. I read 50 comic epub in the past 3 weeks and I experienced it about 5 times.

Any thoughts?
lack is offline   Reply With Quote