View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 01:57 PM   #13
dcalder
Zealot
dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-300/Kindle Keyboard/iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
BD gives errors opening most file types (RTF, HTML, LIT) if you don't have Word installed (haven't had any crashes though). I just found this out when I installed BD on the XP Partition of my new computer. I had to dig out my Office 2007 Home disc & install Word to get things to work properly. Otherwise I the only file type I tried that would open was plain txt.
Does BD just give you an error, or does it actually crash? Mine's crashing with Word 97. If it was actually crashing for you, then I'm guessing that the problem probably is Word 97. If yours was just throwing an error, then maybe something else is going on.
dcalder is offline   Reply With Quote