View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadetra View Post
Thank you all so much for replying.

Ok so Sony is in the lead so far. I had a feeling the Sony might be better, but only because Sony tend to be more reliable products in general.
The lack of updates for the Kobo is scary, (and also Sony!) I have a 7 year old macbook and I'd be lost if Apple stopped updating!
The annotation - ability of the Sony may well be a deal breaker as I like to note along when I'm reading an academic text.

Thank you for the replies again, you are making the decision so much easier!
The main reason I recommended the Sony to you was the direct library download and the annotations that work better...As far as updates, Kobo is known for doing them regularly and on an ongoing basis to improve the software (and later on discontinued models). So I wouldn't rule out the Kobo for that reason for sure!
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote