View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 02:21 PM   #11
taos
Connoisseur
taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo HD
Can I ask which operating system / distribution you used to successfully compile plato?

With arch linux (packages for rust/rustup, libmupdf, djvulibre installed) I get stuck when I build the importer, with Kubuntu 16.04 LTS (rustc, cargo, libdjvulibre21, libdjvulibre-dev, libmupdf-dev installed) even earlier when I try to build the mupdfwrapper.

I'm not familiar with rust so I guess I overlooked something.

Installation on the Kobo with the files from plato.zip worked fine, I can start plato either via fmon from nickel or by a script I wrote and put in the userscript folder of KSM. Unfortunately, plato crashes immediately because there's no database yet (at least, that's what the crash.log suggests). Running
Code:
plato -Z /mnt/onboard/.test
directly on the Kobo (either from KSM's kbterminal or from script) doesn't work because it seems that plato can't find the libmupdf.so library (error message from kbterminal).
taos is offline   Reply With Quote