View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 05:16 AM   #9
baskerville
Evangelist
baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
You may want to improve the build and fmon docs, as it took me about 20 mins to get this to build, and another 15 to get this to work (including reading the source for some info not in the docs), and I already have experience with this kind of thing.
Thanks for trying and congratulations.

I'd like to known what was missing from the docs: it would be great if you could find the time to create issues on the GitHub page.

Although this reader is built around the idea of having good, easily modifiable metadata, I'm going to give a hint on how to speed up the initial import process: the steps involving the -S and -R flags can be skipped.

Last edited by baskerville; 12-14-2017 at 12:21 PM.
baskerville is offline   Reply With Quote