View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 05:07 PM   #1
hkckoo
Connoisseur
hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Aura One
KA1 koreader v2015.11-671 screen not responding

hello, I have a huge problem with controlling my reader. I updated to the latest nightly build and I cannot control annything except light sensitivity with swiping. the whole screen is non responding. 99% this is not HW problem, but SW issue.
/this happened right after updating, maybe some tap zone settings in default.persistent.lua or whatever/
the biggest problem is (and my mistake which I wanted to correct right after this happened) that I am using koreader with KSM, the KSM is set up to start automatically on every boot, but I changed the time to start koreader to 0. this means after powering on the reader, it will automatically start KSM and koreader right after that and will open last opened file. I need to connect to my PC/enable usb to fix this, but I cannot go back to KSM after booting. any ideas?

//so right after booting the only the that is available is my last opened .cbz file, what I can do is change light sensitivity upwards (downwards doesnt work) and I can flip pages forward with swiping (backward doesnt work) :/

Last edited by hkckoo; 11-06-2016 at 05:13 PM.
hkckoo is offline   Reply With Quote