Thread: Donations
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Donations

I think calibre is by far one of the most useful and used programs that I have. I also really appreciate that the program is updated and actively developed so often. As such, I donate yearly. This last year, I realized that there are many more individuals actively involved in the development. Out of curiosity, I was wondering if someone minded telling me how the donations are divided up since I imagine that calibre's development is probably filled with many volunteered hours plus hosting/server/bandwidth/equipment costs.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote