View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
B.K. Wright
Zealot
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ouch. That sounds high, high, HIGH!! When I don't make my own covers with Photoshop on my computer, I go to Dvorak Designs, http://www.dvorakdesigns.com. I'm working on children's books using my three Persian cats, and the covers are less than $50.00 each, with much work involved. That sounds really high -- what your costs are. Hope this info. helps. Calibre is great, too, if you want to make different formats. Feel free to contact Preston at Dvorak Designs, if you like.
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote