View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 06:53 AM   #15
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Dazrin maintains an excellent list of past nominations on this thread.

I was wondering why it wasn't showing on the first page, but it seems editing existing posts does not bump the thread.

When in doubt use the "Search This Forum" option within Book Clubs subforum. I've been doing that for anything I am curious about. For example one of my favourite books is In Pale Battalions by Robert Goddard, and while it has never been voted in it has been nominated a few times, and this makes me less inclined to put it up yet again (since presumably most people will already have read it, if it appealed to them).
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote