View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 04:51 AM   #654
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepk View Post
Hastily looking at your commit it seems that you added a NORTH gap component. Will that prevent adding my NORTH button?
You probably already figured it out, but anyway: just add it to the main Component, instead of root.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
on the 3...

Aside from the [?] (which is kinda cute)

LOOKS AWESSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOME....
Hmmm... that's weird. It doesn't happen on any of my devices. Are you using a custom font or something? And how come you have a search bar while I don't? (I'm using a "Kubrick'ed" K3, so that should be FW 3.4.0). In any case, it's particularly puzzling for the back/forward buttons, because they only use "<" and ">", not any fancy Unicode character. Do you also see the problem if paint(Graphics) isn't overridden in KualButton? i.e.:
Code:
public void paint(Graphics g) {
    super.paint(g);
}
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
One request. Need to make the "middle-est" button selected on the lower devices.
I know I mentioned it but it really is confuzzling. Having checked again now it is a combination of needing to press Up or Left or Right to get the menu items re-selected once "drilled down".

Perhaps I can get MY head around the changes required. Will have a looksie.
I actually tried to do something like this, but didn't succeed so far. Will keep thinking...

Last edited by ixtab; 04-04-2013 at 05:02 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote