View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:26 AM   #42
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I am a righty and was really screwed when I broke the right elbow since I can't do anything with my left except catch a ball.

Lucas seems to leaning toward being a lefty. He reaches for everything with his left hand first. No idea if that really means anything at 7 months.
It might. My oldest always reached for toys and pulled himself up with his left and turned out to be lefthanded. My youngest always used his right hand.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote