View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 05:48 AM   #35
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
If the mimetype file is not the first file and/or is not uncompressed, your epub might not work in all epub-supporting software. Calibre, ADE and Sigil can still handle this, but your epub is still non-conformant and may not work elsewhere.
I usually work from a mac but had to start a new job using a pc in a new job. I am so glad i did. My new books were all ok with epub check and crew flight.

All were unzipped for editing and zipped back up in windows 7 with a right mouse click. The original epubs were generated from indesign epubs. I have never had a problem. No scripts. I knew that the mimetype file was not to be compressed but they just worked.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote