View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 07:18 PM   #73
Techbar
TechnoGeek
Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Likebook Mars, Boox Kepler Pro, InkBook Obsidian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Wow, all at once! Am I reading this right as all these are with Android "Lollipop 5.1"?

If so, I could post an issue at Github KOReader Project. It would be better though if someone with an effected device were to post the new issue.

Luck;
Ken
The InkBook Obsidian is Android 4.2.2
When I get a chance I'll try some older versions of KOreader to see if they work any better.
James

Edit: the 2014 version referenced in the first post (as working for the T62+) seems to be working. I'll run with it for a while and then start working forward from there.
J.

Last edited by Techbar; 12-30-2015 at 11:47 PM.
Techbar is offline   Reply With Quote