View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 03:35 PM   #77
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by criscros View Post
Hoping for a little help, if possible.

I am trying to make a column built from other columns to use the Count Pages column. I would like 'Pages:' before the count to show and right now I only get the count numbers.

I do pretty well with the tech stuff, but I'm dyslexic and my syntax sux. If I see an example, I can usually modify it to do what I want. I've been trying to read the calibre template pages and it's been difficult. I can only be grateful that calibre is so forgiving, because I probably have some really whacked out code in my setup.

Also, if the metadata/subtitle in the KoboTouch driver is set to {#pages:|Pages: |}, which one takes precedence?

Thanks for such a great feature!!
You don't actually need another column.

My column is named Pages and in the book details view which includes the description, I get Pages: and then the page number.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cslibre.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	187005
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote