View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 05:38 AM   #4075
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
While updating my calibre database with the date I finished reading books over the past few years*, I found one book that I'd read, but NOT marked as read in calibre!

That means my TBR is actually one book lower than at the start of the year! Excellent!

Of course, if I want this happy situation to continue and improve, I'll have to be good about not buying any more for a while...

*I've finished 2010-2013, only 2014-2016 to go!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote