View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 03:09 PM   #19
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Well, building software on Ubuntu is fun.

I don't really know what packages etc. you need for that. I do know that Sigil is available in the Debian unstable repositories (but not yet in the current Debian release).
Give it a few years and Ubuntu might ship it too.

Arch Linux has had it since forever. And I maintain the sigil-git package for the Arch User Repository.

I've looked once or twice at how to package a Debian/Ubuntu package (for calibre), but couldn't really figure it out.
Maybe I could copy the version in Debian and turn it into a PPA. I hear they've got git dailybuild recipes now, and everything...
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote