View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:28 AM   #8
verydeepwater
verydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Ipad and Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Why don't you use just "display: block; text-align: center;" for the container block? (or just remove the display, as a <div> is shown as block by default.

Ah... I guess it's because ADE does not obey "page-break-inside: avoid"...
Actually, I have started using "page-break-inside: avoid" - due to this problem. I came across the "display:inline-block" method first, but as far as I can see, the result is that both the caption and image become left-aligned, even if you have specified text-align: center; for both.

So as you suggest, "page-break-inside: avoid"... is probably the way to go. I am still at the stage where I get thrown if things don't appear correctly in ADE.

Thanks for your help.
verydeepwater is offline   Reply With Quote