View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 11:47 PM   #28
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtx99 View Post
I like both Aldiko and FBReader but prefer Aldiko for a couple of reasons.

- Aldiko lets you create collections as well as tags.

- Aldiko displays both your overall progress and your chapter progress [Overall Progress: 5%; Chapter Progress: 25% (20/80)]. Since most of the reading apps I've tried don't use the actual epub page numbers, I use the chapter progress in Aldiko to help me find my place when switching between devices.

I've also used txtr a couple times. It's not the best reader (really lacking in features) but it does support adobe adept DRM. And it displays the epub page numbers in the margins, which makes it a breeze to switch devices.
I use Aldiko, but obviously I haven't explored all of its possibilities. Thanks for the good info!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote