View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #50
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
I need to do a little more testing but while I can now get the reading position of .kepubs made through jgougen's plugin, I can't seem to change the status of those same books to "Finished."
That wouldn't have surprised me, as I realised when I saw you post that I hadn't actually tested this. But, a quick test on three books using the three possible methods worked. The methods are:

- Set the percent read column to 100 and use the store/restore option
- Use update metadata from the library list and set to finished
- Use the change reading status from the device list.

All three worked. And the book that was on the home screen, showed it as finished. I wasn't expecting that, but it confirms my theories on the tiles.

There might still be something going on, but I need to know which method you are using to mark them as finished.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote