View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #30
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Thank you again for you replies, RAH, as well as azazel1024's. Let me recap.

Yesterday around 19.00 PM my Nook arrived and at about 19.30 I put it to charge from an USB at my laptop. At around 11, one hour before midnight, it reached 100%. During the charge I browsed it and played with it so when it finally got 100%, I started reading and I read about an hour or more. When I put it to sleep, it was at 95%. This morning it was still 95%. I played with it a little and manually installed 1.1.2 because it didn't seem to install by itself. After I was done, it dropped to 93% and I put it to sleep. Now, at 17.28 it's still 93%. So 7% dropped since last night.

So, a little bit different compared to your version.

Thankfully, I understood the "page numbers" issue. Thank you for the explanation.
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote