View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #4
Zetmolm
Fanatic
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox 60, PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2 (626)
Strange. When I unpack the update file I don't see the English dictionary they promise.
The option to select a preferred program was already there (well, at least it was in the April Onyx firmware I'm using).
I don't use playlists and I never saw the contents of an SD card displayed incorrectly.
That leaves merely the power management improvements, which are probably not that significant. They've been improving that for so long now that there is probably not much left to gain.
And finally, the .upd file is date June 29. Why not a more recent version?
So, I don't think it sounds that promising.

Last edited by Zetmolm; 08-25-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote