View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:34 AM   #21
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I just had some water, courtesy of the doohicky on my fridge door.
Excuse me, the thing on your refrigerator door is not a "doohicky "; it's a "thingy". Have to use the correct technical term.

Meanwhile, had I noticed this question last night, the answer would have been 'drinking iced Aquavit'; this because I just read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo which takes place in Sweden and they kept drinking shots of the stuff. When in Rome....I suppose.

Anyway, at the moment, it's a glass of OJ as I ponder the skyline waiting for the next snow smacking we're meant to be getting. The whole DC area has been shut down since Friday night and will remain closed today and, probably, tomorrow as they are predicting between six inches and a foot. This on top of the two feet we already got.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote