View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 03:25 PM   #68
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by halabund View Post
The plugin works well on the books I tried.

Is it also possible to use Calibre itself to send the book to the device in KFX format? I prefer to use Calibre to manage the books on the device.

If I right click a book and choose Send to Device -> Send Specific Format To -> Main Memory, then I get a list of formats to choose from. KFX is not in the list. I did verify that the KFX version exists on the disk (as converted with this plugin) and that Calibre knows about it (it does show up in View Specific Format).

Currently I just copy KFX books manually instead of using Calibre.
I did not see KFX in the list of supported formats for Drivers Fire or Voyager.
Kinda hard to send without the ability to Tick (enable)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote