View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 12:46 PM   #44
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
New version Uploaded

New version that disables the "autorun increase visible items of dropdowns daemon at Calibre startup" option. Now, you must manually start and stop it via the JS+ menu.

Having said that, my Windows 10 pc never crashes, and of course I use the "autostart" option (or did until just now).

I really need to know what type of pc you are using (OS, RAM, SSD or hard-drive, what kind of anti-virus software and other major software you are running simultaneously with Calibre, etc.)

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote