View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #24
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Jeez, every time anybody mentions having a lot of books there's always some holier-than-thou busybody who pops up and starts throwing around unfounded allegations. There are millions of legally available free books around. I could download 25,000 from Project Gutenberg right now, to mention just one source.
Take hundreds of Amazon freebies a day, Gutenberg's library or even from here, regular puchases for various series people follow, Fictionwise in it's heyday, coupon codes and then add in 20 years of collecting fanfic from various fandoms... (Of which I can read anywhere from 30-200 stories a week, if I run across and delete a lot of stories that don't start off well...They're free so I can easily purge anything as I go that doesn't look interesting...)

Why is that so hard to imagine?

Seriously, if you can't find thousands of free reads everywhere, you can't really be trying very hard.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote