View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #4
sarahdalton
Enthusiast
sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle D00901
Are you based in the UK?

I know Amazon show the price based on what it is in your country and convert it based on the exchange rate. This scared me at first because I set my book to £3.99 and $3.99 but it was showing as a higher price when I viewed the US website. But when I asked someone in the US to view it, it showed the price as $3.99.

I'm having the opposite problem. I had a sale on my book for a few weeks and put it down to 99c. Now I've changed the price to 2.99 but it's still showing as 99c.
sarahdalton is offline   Reply With Quote