View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #1603
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Most of the items I've seen in this 80% off Sale are that price (or less at Books on Board) everywhere as they're being offered at a discount by the publishers right now or are the same regular price they always are everywhere and not really on sale. Kobo is just being smart and gathering these together in an easy to find manner for folks.
I agree with the first part; that was my point, it's a Sale that isn't a Sale.

As for Kobo making it "easy" for folks I would use the word sneaky, instead !

...I went through the lists of "Sale" books yet again and still find them dismal. The only book I would consider buying I couldn't use the BargainMoose code on it.

Last edited by mXb; 12-28-2012 at 11:07 AM.
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote