View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #25
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Bah. A clear example of management's disconnect with the reality of operations. Should have spent more time behind the counter dealing with the returns.
I spent plenty of years running stores. My current employer is one of the most profitable in the franchise, and is studies for developing corporate best practices.

I know what I'm talking about.

You appear not to. And you're resorting to namecalling to try to BS your way around it.

You can argue with reality till you're blue in the fact, and reality still won't care.

All retailers have to be careful, and certainly there are plenty of attempts to rip them off. But your claim that all return policies will always be abused is silly and childish.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote