View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #21
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I guess I am a customer rights advocate: why should I not have the same return policy for an e-book that I have for a p-book? I sure enough pay around the same price for an ebook.
The answer is: you might not have the same rights because they are different things and different factors might go into the calculation of a policy.
Should you have the same rights of return as a meal? Can you eat it then return it?

Returning a book requires some effort on your part. That effort--driving to the store, packing a box, whatever--is some small deterrent of abuse. That is calculated in the policy. To return an eBook, you might need only click a button. The ease makes it more subject to abuse and policies may need to be adjusted accordingly.
ApK is online now   Reply With Quote