View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #7
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
LOL Jack.

It's takes a brave man to to scrutinize the start up tree screen for specks. I'm so glad you don't have any. It's pretty awful when you see something wrong, especially considering my screen is fine otherwise. I did a no no nooooo. Afterward I tried a bunch of things that I knew wouldn't change anything, but that you're compelled to try anyway. Microfiber cloth, restart, leaving it alone for awhile and then looking at it again and hoping it mysteriously disappeared.

So I ended up calling Amazon a little while ago and a replacement is on the way. I considered living with it, but then I thought, why should I? And of course once you see it you can't un-see it.

They said my replacement will be here on the 10th, so pretty quick. I may need a shot of vodka before I turn it on and check it over.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote