Thread: The Dark Tower
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:33 AM   #21
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
I'm getting ready to read the final volume. I think that Wizard and Glass is the finest volume in the series, and Wolves of the Calla is the worst. If I were to rank 'em it would be:

Wizard and Glass > Drawing of the Three > The Gunslinger > The Waste Lands > The Song of Susannah > The Wolves of the Calla

The series has it's ups and downs but has been mostly downhill. I hope that the final volume does not carry King's tradition of not knowing how to write a proper, satisfying ending.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote