View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 11:38 PM   #16
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
Does anyone know which BeBook firmware would work with the http://www.pocketbookreader.com/ version of the EZReader? It comes with Firmware version: V2.11Astak.091021

I can't find any firmware downloads on the Astak site and I'm not sure if I should install the BeBook ONE 2009 or 2010 firmware. My mother just took advantage of the lower price and I would hate to brick it too quickly.
The BeBook 2010 firmware is the one. The V3+ is the latest model and has 16 levels of greyscale and a 400mhz processor, and was released as the BeBook 2010.

Funny, their website says the firmware wont work on the 2009 (which is true) or the 2011. Never knew of a 2011 model. Their refurbed BeBook One is the 09 model, so I suppose that is what they mean hmmm

You can also look at the LBook firmware (may need to use google translate on the page). Very good firmware too IMHO. One of the best things about these line of ereaders is you can try a firmware, don't like it? Reflash with another.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote