View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 12:04 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Tom's Hardware reviews the Dell Axim X50v

Just before year's end Tom's Hardware has published an in-depth review of the Dell Axim X50v, which I consider the nicest PDA out there right now (relax, my opinion may be slightly biased ). Quote from the conclusion:

To just who is the Axim X50v aimed at? Well, just about everyone - consumers and businesspeople alike - who want to buy a fully loaded, relatively reasonably priced PDA with VGA display right now. Die-hards like that won't be deterred by the fact that the device's dedicated graphics accelerator is useless at present, except for the occasional gaming title.

To everyone else, such as folks who only recently bought a fast and well-equipped PDA like the X30i, our advice is: sit tight and wait for the price reductions that are sure to come.