View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Why one cannot purchase from Mobile Amazon?

I was testing whether I could get one of the freebies listed today using my Blackberry(BB). So I logged on here using the BB. Found a link to a free book. Click on it. Was taken to Amazon (mobile, I guess) and logged to my Amazon Account. Then back to the freebie book but I get a message to the effect:

"You cannot purchase this item using Mobile Amazon, place on wishlist and purchase via computer later."

Having used the Wishlist in the past, it does not necessarily hold a price so a free-book now might not be free later in the day when I'm at the computer or I have wifi for the K3.

Anyone know why I could not make/complete the purchase using "Mobile Amazon" or it it "Amazon Mobile"?

Thanks.

(sorry if this thread should have been in Kindle subforum but it would apply to the more generic making purchases at Amazon)
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote