View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #66
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbond1007 View Post
Actually I disagree to some extent, becuase if you are the type of user that needs a super-configurable device, then you are likely to know how to (and the risks involved) jailbreak the ipad in the first place.

Mark
Yes, of course you can do that. The only problem is that Apple's IPad and Iphones are designed to run without jailbreak. Therefore Apple skimped on memory, no exchangeable battery, missing ports, etc. They just don't work very well after they have been jailbroken -- as I found out with 2 iphones. So most people who like to tinker are better off with something else in the first place. Though a lot of hackers buy iPhones for financial reasons -- to publish reviews, to drive traffic to their websites for customizations, etc.

In my experience Apple's products work best if you leave them as is. If you are unhappy with the functionality better buy something else.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote